Description forContec 1200G Touch Portable ECG/EKG Machine
Contec ECG Machine1200G, 12Channel ECG Machine Descriptions :
ECG1200G is an electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signalsimultaneously and print ECG waveform with thermal printing system. It featuresin, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring anddiagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for Lead off andLack of paper, multi-language interface, AC/DC, selecting rhythm lead,printing the trend chart and histogram of P-R interval, case databasemanagement.
1) Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technologyand get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filterand EMG filter of ECG signal.
2) Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filterstate, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
3) Multiply printing modes and formats, including auto 12x1, auto 6x2+1, auto6x2+1_H, auto 6x2, auto 6x2_H, auto 3x4+1, auto 3x4+2, rhythm 12, rhythm 10,rhythm 8, rhythm 6, manual, etc. Trend chart and histogram of P-R interval canbe printed, waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with time printfunction, which meets different requirements.
4) Paper speed: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s.
5) With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECGparameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR,P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis,QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctorsburden.
Plot No. 3/4, 66/A, Puneeth Darshan, Vijay Nagar, Opposite OPP-GEB Office, Bhuj, Gujarat, 370001, India